As an ethical, purpose driven brand- quality production combined with traditional craftsmanship are at our very core when it comes to the making of our collection pieces. Every item is made with the highest attention and care to ensure a long life span.
How do we produce ethically?
• All items are handmade & made-to-order
• We dye in our studio using plants & low-impact eco dyes
• Pieces are vigorously quality checked before they leave our studio
• Transparency across all our local suppliers
• Currently, all items are made by Renata & with the help of a talented professional
Transparent Supply Chain
Our mission is to create a transparent supply chain where we have the ability to control recycling practises, measure our carbon footprint and supply only from like minded small UK & EU businesses who share the same values as we do.
Currently we supply from:
• Swarovski: UK supplier for crystals
• Surplus Mesh: UK supplier based in Hertfordshire
• Components: suppliers based in France
• Lace: Solstiss French Lace House
• Bamboo: UK supplier based in Wales
• Elastics: Hungarian suppliers